I’m back home in beautiful Washington state today for a week of work. And when I’m not in the office, I’ll be engaging in the following activities:
- Repeatedly trying to convince my mom that me dyeing her hair is a good idea.
- Learning how to speed walk from my dad.
- Eating whatever new-fangled, gluten-free, hormone-free, sugar-free, nitrate-free organic power muffins my sister Hayley has recently baked.
- Going to coffee shops and trying to remember it’s “venti”, not “medium”. (My midwestern tendencies already caused a humiliating drink terminology slip-up this morning at Starbies.)
- Dining at swanky restaurants with friends while complaining about Minnesota weather and showing them way too many dog photos.
In other words, I’ll be giving up my nightly blogging habit for some quality time with friends and family. Also? It’s sixty-six degrees today. I’d much rather spend my twilight hours enjoying the above freezing temps than slaving away over tomorrow’s post.
See you in a week!